where am i going?




THAILAND. I've said the word what seems like billions of times, but in 3 days these images in my head of this foreign place will come alive.

I'll be living and working in a Muslim community called Ao Luk in the Krabi province of Southern Thailand. I'm joining a volunteer organization--Global Vision International (GVI)--of which I've heard wonderful things, to teach English to little kiddos!

Some contact info for ya...

email: lindseykoro@gmail.com
Mailing address:
c/o Jill Walker, Lindsey Koro
PO Box #7
Ao Luk, Krabi 81110
Thailand
Physical address (delivery of larger items by courier):
Lindsey Koro
253 M. 2
Ao Luk, Krabi 81110
Thailand

I'll post my cell phone number once I get my Thai SIM card. Thailand is 15 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time.

Time to put on my best smile, take a deep breath, and put my stable little life on hold :)
Later Americans, and sawatdee ka Thais!

No comments:

Post a Comment